Autor Tema: de vida o muerte  (Leído 2727 veces)

Desconectado maradona

de vida o muerte
« en: 11 de Junio de 2005, 01:01:12 am »
hola soy nuevo este es mi primer post, lei en este foro no me acuedo donde un manual de ghost que esta execelente y mi pregunta es si se puede agregar un programa a una imagen ò como inserto un archivo contaminado con el virus w32.HLLW.Darby ya que la maquina no tenia antivirus colgue el disco como esclavo y lo escanie con un antivirus (norton 2003) y me mando el archivo servcommandmap.scr a cuarentena y ahora cuando instalo el disco infectado en en su gabinete no puede ejecutar ningun programa por que me pide el archivo, antes de todo esto le hice la imagen (ghost 2003)y cuando intento sacar el archivo de la maquina donde hice la imagen que si tiene antivirus no me permite sacarlo por que me dice que esta infectado.
que puedo hacer?

ayuda?

no puedo formatear hasta sacar el respaldo de unos programas de contabilidad que puedo ejecutar por el virus ni me deja instalar un antivirus.

Desconectado klondike

• Iniciado
  • Sysadmin a su servicio
    • Xisco's page
Re: de vida o muerte
« Respuesta #1 en: 24 de Junio de 2005, 07:35:02 pm »
Cita de: maradona
hola soy nuevo este es mi primer post, lei en este foro no me acuedo donde un manual de ghost que esta execelente y mi pregunta es si se puede agregar un programa a una imagen ò como inserto un archivo contaminado con el virus w32.HLLW.Darby ya que la maquina no tenia antivirus colgue el disco como esclavo y lo escanie con un antivirus (norton 2003) y me mando el archivo servcommandmap.scr a cuarentena y ahora cuando instalo el disco infectado en en su gabinete no puede ejecutar ningun programa por que me pide el archivo, antes de todo esto le hice la imagen (ghost 2003)y cuando intento sacar el archivo de la maquina donde hice la imagen que si tiene antivirus no me permite sacarlo por que me dice que esta infectado.
que puedo hacer?

ayuda?

no puedo formatear hasta sacar el respaldo de unos programas de contabilidad que puedo ejecutar por el virus ni me deja instalar un antivirus.

The following instructions pertain to all current and recent Symantec antivirus products, including the Symantec AntiVirus and Norton AntiVirus product lines.

Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP).
Update the virus definitions.
Run a full system scan and delete all the files detected as W32.HLLW.Darby.
Reverse the modifications made to the registry.
Edit the system files.

For specific details on each of these steps, read the following instructions.

1. Disabling System Restore (Windows Me/XP)
If you are running Windows Me or Windows XP, we recommend that you temporarily turn off System Restore. Windows Me/XP uses this feature, which is enabled by default, to restore the files on your computer in case they become damaged. If a virus, worm, or Trojan infects a computer, System Restore may back up the virus, worm, or Trojan on the computer.

Windows prevents outside programs, including antivirus programs, from modifying System Restore. Therefore, antivirus programs or tools cannot remove threats in the System Restore folder. As a result, System Restore has the potential of restoring an infected file on your computer, even after you have cleaned the infected files from all the other locations.

Also, a virus scan may detect a threat in the System Restore folder even though you have removed the threat.

For instructions on how to turn off System Restore, read your Windows documentation, or one of the following articles:
"How to disable or enable Windows Me System Restore"
"How to turn off or turn on Windows XP System Restore"

For additional information, and an alternative to disabling Windows Me System Restore, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article, "Antivirus Tools Cannot Clean Infected Files in the _Restore Folder," Article ID: Q263455.

2. Updating the virus definitions
Symantec Security Response fully tests all the virus definitions for quality assurance before they are posted to our servers. There are two ways to obtain the most recent virus definitions:
Running LiveUpdate, which is the easiest way to obtain virus definitions: These virus definitions are posted to the LiveUpdate servers once each week (usually on Wednesdays), unless there is a major virus outbreak. To determine whether definitions for this threat are available by LiveUpdate, refer to the Virus Definitions (LiveUpdate).
Downloading the definitions using the Intelligent Updater: The Intelligent Updater virus definitions are posted on U.S. business days (Monday through Friday). You should download the definitions from the Symantec Security Response Web site and manually install them. To determine whether definitions for this threat are available by the Intelligent Updater, refer to the Virus Definitions (Intelligent Updater).

The Intelligent Updater virus definitions are available: Read "How to update virus definition files using the Intelligent Updater" for detailed instructions.

3. Scanning for and deleting the infected files
Start your Symantec antivirus program and make sure that it is configured to scan all the files.
For Norton AntiVirus consumer products: Read the document, "How to configure Norton AntiVirus to scan all files."
For Symantec AntiVirus Enterprise products: Read the document, "How to verify that a Symantec Corporate antivirus product is set to scan all files."
Run a full system scan.
If any files are detected as infected with W32.HLLW.Darby, click Delete.

4. Reversing the changes made to the registry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAUTION: Symantec strongly recommends that you back up the registry before making any changes to it. Incorrect changes to the registry can result in permanent data loss or corrupted files. Modify the specified keys only. Read the document, "How to make a backup of the Windows registry," for instructions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before repairing the registry, first re-enable the registry tools.

Click Start, then Run. (The Run dialog box appears.)

Type:

notepad

and click OK. (Notepad opens a text file.)

Type, or copy and paste, the following text into the text file:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"DisableRegistryTools"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"DisableRegistryTools"=dword:00000000

Save the file as:

repair.reg

in the root folder (usually C:\).

Click Start, then Run.

Type:

regedit -s \repair.reg

and click OK.

Click Start, and then click Run.

Type regedit

Then click OK. (The Registry Editor opens.)

Navigate to the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

In the right pane, delete the value:

"MicroLoad"="%System%\<random filename>"

Navigate to the key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Scripting Host\Settings

In the right pane, delete the value:

"Timeout"="0x0"

Navigate to the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GEDZAC LABS

and delete it.

Exit the Registry Editor.

5. Editing the system files

If you are running Windows 95/98/Me, follow these steps:

The function you perform depends on your operating system:
Windows 95/98: Go to step B.
Windows Me: If you are running Windows Me, the Windows Me file-protection process may have made a backup copy of the Win.ini file that you need to edit. If this backup copy exists, it will be in the C:\Windows\Recent folder. Symantec recommends that you delete this file before continuing with the steps in this section. To do this:
Start Windows Explorer.
Browse to and select the C:\Windows\Recent folder.
In the right pane, select the Win.ini file and delete it. The Win.ini file will be regenerated when you save your changes to it in step F.

Click Start, and then click Run.
Type the following, and then click OK.

edit c:\windows\win.ini

(The MS-DOS Editor opens.)

NOTE: If Windows is installed in a different location, make the appropriate path substitution.

In the [windows] section of the file, look for a line similar to:

run = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\<random filename>

If this line exists, delete it.

Click File, and then click Save.
Click File, and then click Close.
Click File, and then click Open. Enter "C:\Windows\system.ini" when prompted for a filename.
In the [boot] section of the file, look for a line similar to:

shell = Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\<random filename>

If this line exists, delete everything to the right of Explorer.exe.

When you are done, it should look like:

shell = Explorer.exe

Click File, and then click Save
Click File, and then click Close.
Click File, and then click Open. Enter "\Autoexec.bat" when prompted for a filename.
Scroll to the bottom of the file and delete any line similar to:

@win C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\<random filename>

Click File, and then click Save.
Click File, and then click Exit.

Esta en inglés si necesitas que te explique un pàso concreto dimelo, es lo que debes hacer para limpiarlo.
xiscosoft estudiantes Reflexiones klondikeñas
Gentoo FTW!
Espero haberte ayudado :-)

Desconectado Danae

• Administrator
  • Casi siempre en el armario.
    • windowsfacil,  primeros pasos con windows y el pc
de vida o muerte
« Respuesta #2 en: 24 de Junio de 2005, 07:40:12 pm »
En esta página tienes las instrucciones para desinfectar en español.

http://www.vsantivirus.com/darby-a.htm

Saludos

Aviso Legal | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies

el contenido de la web se rige bajo licencia
Creative Commons License