Autor Tema: Nero para Linux  (Leído 4176 veces)

Desconectado choche

• Iniciado
Nero para Linux
« en: 13 de Marzo de 2005, 10:35:46 pm »
Ahead Software ha comenzado a portar sus aplicaciones a Linux, comenzando con su programa más emblemático: Nero Burning Rom.

La versión para Linux no es gratuíta, aunque basta registrar una versión de Nero 6, de las que vienen junto a muchas grabadoras para obtener NeroLINUX de manera totalmente gratuíta.

http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html
http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX_Gallery.html

Fuente

Desconectado destroyer

• Administrator
  • Si quieres cambiar al mundo, cámbiate a ti mismo
    • cajondesastres.com De todo un poco
Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #1 en: 14 de Marzo de 2005, 10:13:42 am »
Gracias choche

un saludo

Desconectado Dabo

• Administrator
    • https://www.daboblog.com
Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #2 en: 14 de Marzo de 2005, 05:05:16 pm »
buena iniciativa  :wink:
Hacking, computing, are in my blood, are a part of me, a part of my life...Debian GNU/Linux rules.

Twitter; https://twitter.com/daboblog
Instagram: @daboblog

www.daboblog.com | www.debianhackers.net | www.caborian.com | www.apachectl.com | www.davidhernandez

Desconectado kallikantzaroi

• pingüineiro
Re: Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #3 en: 16 de Marzo de 2005, 07:37:10 pm »
Cita de: choche
Ahead Software ha comenzado a portar sus aplicaciones a Linux, comenzando con su programa más emblemático: Nero Burning Rom.

La versión para Linux no es gratuíta, aunque basta registrar una versión de Nero 6, de las que vienen junto a muchas grabadoras para obtener NeroLINUX de manera totalmente gratuíta.

http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html
http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX_Gallery.html

Fuente

güenas

teniendor el k3b............

saluetes  :P  :P  :P
LRU # 369045

Plumes o plom?.... by Καλλικάντζαρος //*//

"la marca del esclavo es hablar la lengua de su señor"

Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Desconectado gringo

Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #4 en: 18 de Marzo de 2005, 03:46:04 pm »

he leido algunas cosillas en osnews acerca de nero & co que me han sorprendido, os las pego:

About time
By cgdef (IP: ---.clvdoh.adelphia.net) - Posted on 2005-03-12 02:31:30
Finally a fullblown linux burning application. What Nero has is the largest database of CD and DVD writers out there and support for ALL the features of those drives. While k3b is ok for cheap drives that have no exotic features it is not ok for drives with such features because companies do not release specidfications about their drivers to OSS projects. I have a Yamaha F1 burner which is the fastest writer when it comes to CDRWs. Anyway it supports CD engraving and and audio mastering mode and both of them work only in windows because Yamaha is never going to give up their golden egg. Would you blame them? Anyway now with Nero working in linux my drive is fully functional. K3B also works slower than nero does. But then again linux is great for main stream hardware and has problems running anything above that. Remember software modems and 802.11g cards and videocards and some tv tuners and I really don't have to continue the list. You can't change the way the computer industry thinks over night and more over you can't change anything by simply ignoring it and that's exactly what most OSS projects do. Sorry guys but right now OSS is going nowhere. Too bad cause I really like the idea of using an oss system and especially a unix derived one.

And back to Nero... If you compare Nero's core functionality to the stuff available in other Linux burning programs, there's not really anything that Nero can do that OSS tools can't. Despite what some people claim, cdrecord does in fact support 99.99% of modern drives, and the days of proprietary CD writer interfaces are long gone. Oh, it also supports almost every single proprietary interface, except for the odd four or five with uncooperative manufacturers. Even some proprietary features, such as Yamaha's Audio Mastering and Disc tattoo features are supported by cdrecord, because Yamaha actually gave Joerg Schilling a drive and the appropriate documentation.

One of cdrecord, cdrdao, cdrecord-ProDVD, dvdrecord or growisofs supports just about every drive available, and burning feature that Nero has (except Nero images, naturally), and most decent GUIs will select the appropriate one for what you need. Mkisofs has far more features for creating disc images than Nero does. There is a grand total of one thing that Nero can do that mkisofs can't - create a pure UDF filesystem. mkisofs can only create hybrid ISO9660/UDF filesystems. But mkisofs can do a lot of stuff that Nero can't. For that matter, so can cdrecord. Ever tried burning a bootable CD for something other than a PC in Nero? Can't be done unless you're using an image file. Even then, it might not work.

Now, had you guys said that most GUIs don't support all of these features, you might be right. None of them support all of the features of mkisofs certainly, and most of them don't support most of the features of cdrecord either. Nero probably does have a few more obscure burning options than K3b, for example. If you need those obscure options, or support for things like Yamaha's Audio Master mode, why the hell are you just bitching about it on OSNews. The developers probably don't read here, and they'll never know. Chances are they don't even know that the feature exists. So, talk to the developers, and tell them what you'd want. Even better, tell them how the feature can be done (like, what cdrecord options to use for Audio Mastering mode). They aren't psychic, you know, and they're aren't omniscient either.

None of the Linux CD burning GUIs support all of the additional stuff that Nero does either. The video and audio encoding stuff especially. That's mostly because there are better programs available to do those things. They aren't all integrated into the one app, but do they really need to be?

no digo que sea cierto, pero desde luego merece la pena echarle un vistacillo ;)

saluetes
In short: just say NO TO DRUGS and maybe you won’t end up like the Hurd people. (Torvalds)

Desconectado kallikantzaroi

• pingüineiro
Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #5 en: 18 de Marzo de 2005, 04:46:21 pm »
Cita de: gringo

he leido algunas cosillas en osnews acerca de nero & co que me han sorprendido, os las pego:

About time
By cgdef (IP: ---.clvdoh.adelphia.net) - Posted on 2005-03-12 02:31:30
Finally a fullblown linux burning application. What Nero has is the largest database of CD and DVD writers out there and support for ALL the features of those drives. While k3b is ok for cheap drives that have no exotic features it is not ok for drives with such features because companies do not release specidfications about their drivers to OSS projects. I have a Yamaha F1 burner which is the fastest writer when it comes to CDRWs. Anyway it supports CD engraving and and audio mastering mode and both of them work only in windows because Yamaha is never going to give up their golden egg. Would you blame them? Anyway now with Nero working in linux my drive is fully functional. K3B also works slower than nero does. But then again linux is great for main stream hardware and has problems running anything above that. Remember software modems and 802.11g cards and videocards and some tv tuners and I really don't have to continue the list. You can't change the way the computer industry thinks over night and more over you can't change anything by simply ignoring it and that's exactly what most OSS projects do. Sorry guys but right now OSS is going nowhere. Too bad cause I really like the idea of using an oss system and especially a unix derived one.

And back to Nero... If you compare Nero's core functionality to the stuff available in other Linux burning programs, there's not really anything that Nero can do that OSS tools can't. Despite what some people claim, cdrecord does in fact support 99.99% of modern drives, and the days of proprietary CD writer interfaces are long gone. Oh, it also supports almost every single proprietary interface, except for the odd four or five with uncooperative manufacturers. Even some proprietary features, such as Yamaha's Audio Mastering and Disc tattoo features are supported by cdrecord, because Yamaha actually gave Joerg Schilling a drive and the appropriate documentation.

One of cdrecord, cdrdao, cdrecord-ProDVD, dvdrecord or growisofs supports just about every drive available, and burning feature that Nero has (except Nero images, naturally), and most decent GUIs will select the appropriate one for what you need. Mkisofs has far more features for creating disc images than Nero does. There is a grand total of one thing that Nero can do that mkisofs can't - create a pure UDF filesystem. mkisofs can only create hybrid ISO9660/UDF filesystems. But mkisofs can do a lot of stuff that Nero can't. For that matter, so can cdrecord. Ever tried burning a bootable CD for something other than a PC in Nero? Can't be done unless you're using an image file. Even then, it might not work.

Now, had you guys said that most GUIs don't support all of these features, you might be right. None of them support all of the features of mkisofs certainly, and most of them don't support most of the features of cdrecord either. Nero probably does have a few more obscure burning options than K3b, for example. If you need those obscure options, or support for things like Yamaha's Audio Master mode, why the hell are you just bitching about it on OSNews. The developers probably don't read here, and they'll never know. Chances are they don't even know that the feature exists. So, talk to the developers, and tell them what you'd want. Even better, tell them how the feature can be done (like, what cdrecord options to use for Audio Mastering mode). They aren't psychic, you know, and they're aren't omniscient either.

None of the Linux CD burning GUIs support all of the additional stuff that Nero does either. The video and audio encoding stuff especially. That's mostly because there are better programs available to do those things. They aren't all integrated into the one app, but do they really need to be?

no digo que sea cierto, pero desde luego merece la pena echarle un vistacillo ;)

saluetes

güenas

juer gringuete!!!!!!!!, en suajili aún pisllo argo, péror en inglish pitinglish........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

saluetes  :P  :P  :wink:

PD d'esas: ke numeriko + güapete se m'ha kedao en er nº post's...... XDDDDDD!!!!!!!
LRU # 369045

Plumes o plom?.... by Καλλικάντζαρος //*//

"la marca del esclavo es hablar la lengua de su señor"

Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Desconectado gringo

Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #6 en: 18 de Marzo de 2005, 05:12:08 pm »
juer gringuete!!!!!!!!, en suajili aún pisllo argo, péror en inglish pitinglish........
PD d'esas: ke numeriko + güapete se m'ha kedao en er nº post's...... XDDDDDD!!!!!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

básicamente:

- con nero hay mayor y mejor soporte de hardware
- nero NO es un simple frontend para programas como cdrecord, cdrdao y demás.

Hay otras cosillas que dice el autor con las que no estoy deacuerdo pero me han sorprendido estos dos detalles.

saluetes ;)
In short: just say NO TO DRUGS and maybe you won’t end up like the Hurd people. (Torvalds)

Desconectado vlad

Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #7 en: 18 de Marzo de 2005, 06:10:04 pm »
hola,
pero el hecho de tener que registrar una copia de nero para windows a mi me echa para atras un poco. Si te ves en la necesidad de comprar una grabadora veo perfecto que lo registres y obtengas tu nero para linux, hasta ahi bien.
Pero si no es asi, debes pagar por un programa para hacer exactamente las mismas cosas que con k3b. Y en lo del hardware y el reconocimiento con tener un poco de cuidado al comprar se soluciona (mira quien habla, el que no tiene wireless en el portatil, jajajajajaja).
Un saludo.
Es más fácil apoderarse del comandante en jefe de un ejército que despojar a un miserable de su libertad. (Confucio)

Desconectado gringo

Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #8 en: 18 de Marzo de 2005, 06:24:09 pm »
no, si no digo que sea mejor o peor, simplemente apunto lo que he leido ;)

Seré el primero en no comprarlo porque con k3b me llega y me sobra para lo que yo hago, si bien es cierto que tengo unos veinte neros originales (aunque retails) y en windows es el que uso.

Estuve leyendo el pdf que tienen disponible en la web de nero y hay un par de cosillas rarrillas, asi de primeras me soprendió que no tenga soporte para grabar sin emulación scsi, cuando ésto será dehechado en un futuro no muy lejano... pero me impresiona que no use cdrecord p.ej., toda una innovacion.

Además, este es el foro de linux, no ?? Pues ea, k3b ( o solución libre similar) pá to2 :D :D

saluetes

Desconectado Dabo

• Administrator
    • https://www.daboblog.com
Nero para Linux
« Respuesta #9 en: 19 de Marzo de 2005, 12:31:46 am »
Pues ea, k3b

ahi ahi haciendo patria juas  :lol:

yo tambien lo uso y en MAC tiro de toast

:D
Hacking, computing, are in my blood, are a part of me, a part of my life...Debian GNU/Linux rules.

Twitter; https://twitter.com/daboblog
Instagram: @daboblog

www.daboblog.com | www.debianhackers.net | www.caborian.com | www.apachectl.com | www.davidhernandez

Aviso Legal | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies

el contenido de la web se rige bajo licencia
Creative Commons License